Friday, December 26, 2008

Inadequate celebration, perfect CHRISTmas

I am definitely done with shopping. Say NO to buying clothes~~ this no no sign must be penetrated into my mind every time i shop.. or i would be declared bankruptcy...indeed i think i am already in that stage. (ppl tend to scold me for cursing myself into this situation, lolx). okay okay i'm not broke, to be frank...NOT YET, lolx.
Spent 7 hours in qbay yessterday... crazy 7 hours???!!! gosh.. i didn;t even spend that long in gurney when i had 3 hour of karaoke session.. Well in fact, i don't think i am the only crazy out there.. the queens was so packed with shoppers despite the fear of the worldwide recession. Perhaps there isn't enough signals to alarm the innocent citizens in the mall? or maybe on the other hand, they would buy everything now and save everything later.. (just like what is in my mind)... Say YES to saving~~later~~

CHRISTmas was indeed awesome. Mentally splendid, physically great..carolling, church candle-silent-night celebration was gratifying. It made me realised somethings that i have missed for the past years, tho to sum up, the whole celebration was kinda so so..or more like a no no,...no party, no shouts out, no countdown, no hang outs, no santa, no jingle bell, little gifts, lousy turkey, oooo, shade~

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away

What a perfect song to end my x'mas,..

For now, i wish I could do more for CHRIST cos my life is indeed all about HIM. say YES to JESUS CHRIST~~forever~~the special one...
Somehow i think the best gift for urself and the Lord for Christmas...isn't any turkey, santa, presents, party or countdown...is your own intimacy and quiet time that counts.

This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

CHRISTmas is all that matters for Christ.. Celebration with Him alone does sound lonely to many many but indeed you wouldnt imagine how delighted He is to have you concentating on the nite alone for Him... Say YES to CHRISTmas...NO to X'mas... lolx...
I know this sounds bit silly, but i do hope people out there would put serious thought into this matter, giving up the world for eternal life... ( yeah how u know my ambition is to be a pastor? )
haha..

Oh yeah i discover some really amazing thing for this Christmas. I didn't know the monkey in the house can dance!!! (i really hope she doesn't read my blog)~~~ but to be honest, she dances really graceful on the stage. not at all a monkey..for at least 10 minutes.. lolx

wow, yuan so so proud of ya...~~~ guys out there, catch this sweet chick around... but jus a warning, beware of her sisters, if you wanna date her out. .gosh i sound like a control freak..so lau yee...

the left most..tats my sweetie younger sister..

PROOF of a perfect dancer: Unable to catch a clear picture while she is spinning.. lolx


Modern dance, korean dance, social dance, xmas dance, monkey dance.. semua pun boleh

Not to miss out, my beloved mummy and also older sister...
halo...u both are supposed to be singing... SIlent night,,,holy night..

I jus wish for absolute perfect health for the family. Nothing more than that, i ain't greed..O Lord bless these people that i love most, not to miss out my handsome daddy who is soon to accept the Lord.. prayer always works, definitely. Unfortunately, there is no a picture of this handsome man in this blog ... ( he is like the king of gamblers, who wouldn't give a smile to the flash of the camera that easy) lolx ..so keep snapping..~~

4 comments:

chenglit said...

Tou san as ur dad. Sounds so yeng.

Darling, Merry CHRISTmas..You'll have everything u wish. I agree with u, Nee. Jus pray for everyone u love n care most be as healthy as they were.

P/s: She doesnt buy as much as she descibe.
7 hours shopping doesnt mean 7 hours buying... =p

Anonymous said...

ya agreed. sounded like a real CHRISTmas u have had. simple but nice meaningful day. Well, that's wat it takes ma.
better than,...
Merry Merry Christmas
Lonely lonely Christmas...

LOL..A real shopping only need 1hour and a credit card...^lol

jennyCKN said...

yeah my dad as tou san surely yeng la...unlike someone...
quoted from cheng: "so not yeng"

yaya...i seriously need shopping lessons from u both...swt

chenglit said...

haha. Cheng said

*bo yeng*