Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i pray for my darling's speedy recovery and may Lord grant her great health
i pray for cheng's safety in Germany and may Lord guide her through the days there.
i pray for you to know the Lord and continue to live in Him everyday and i pray that we could LAST~~

I had a wonderful past weekend back in Penang. It was marvelous ...tho the times spent with lit isn't very pleasant for her..n tho cheng was absent... the past minutes and seconds were fully cherished and experienced with my loved ones.

It's time. TIme for the rebound. Show TIme~~ Will do my best...n i know Lord will settle the rest.. arghhh wake me up when a-p-r-i-l ends...

2 comments:

chenglit said...

Thanks darlin~
A blog that full of all ur important loves one. =)

i pray to my Lord that all will be fine too.

WenJian said...

hahaha,,,yea,,do ur best, and GOD wil l settle the rest,,,