Tuesday, August 4, 2009

last weekend


"........Just one weekend. Just one fine weekend, HE fall for HER and SHE fall for HIM........."

I totally recommend this movie for those who need some Nitrous Oxide in the stomach. I could hardly remember when was the last time i burst out laughing in the cinema, in public. You know me, always the keeping-a-good-reputation@impression in a crowd. BUT, things weren't the same yesterday. Ryan Reynolds was awesome. Sandra Bullock was marvelous. Mr. X's companion was fabulous. The gals red-BOXing was tremendous. which makes my weekends back home miraculously perfect, even though the reason for this sudden break wasn't very pleasant. Having so much predicted stress and burden in my upcoming fyp, i seriously enjoyed my weekends, like how Margaret enjoyed hers. Good sign, i supposed?

Keeping in prayer, the H1N1 disease to be dead, so many many upcoming events could be carried on as planned. "HEAL THE WORLD"

1 comment:

chenglit said...

Heal the world....

V shud do our part also..
*GO GO GREEN*

Work harder for your FYP also.. my 2 years FYP yet awaiting for me. scary~