Monday, April 26, 2010

moving forward..

Graduated, unofficially. -- without the scroll, flowers, teddy bears, snap snap photos, and huggies from parents? well all these are due october, all are invited!! =)

Somehow the feelings aren't the ones i expected.

I thought I would have the freedom feelings as I enter another stage of my life. However, this interchanging process is long and difficult to please. Please myself and please my future employer. After going through dozens of selections ( as in I select them, they select me), I am still not very satisfied with the current opportunities that I hold.

Advises like
-- fresh grad, don't be so choosy-lah...
-- just work temporarily first and decide if it suits you..probably, it will?
-- go for your interest, money is not a big deal!
--go for the company that pays more with good benefits....

and I am in the position like
-- go as many interviews as possible, ( up to the extend that my dad says, aren't you tired hoping from one to another for interviews? Just choose 1 that is the BEST now)..

define BEST please? When you expect the BEST, and the BEST just turns into BEAST, eventually is a big big attack which leads to spiritual warfare. Frankly I'm tired. I hope history will not repeat itself this week. I pray for the best this month to decide for the best employer, who decides on me, that is part of God's decision in the pathway that He decided for me.

Matt 6:33 (But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well)

remarks: I will try beyond my best, and God will do beyond the rest.. *winks*

No comments: