Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's my life

Gd mrng my first blog,

I remembered my first ever blog written was on the June 27th, 2007 entitled "It's my life" in the Friendster blog. Now i officially switch my blog location to this very spot due to a request by a supportive fan. haha, be responsible ya n keep reading..
Giving in to the hide-and-seek, you can definitely catch me here. Well all first things are sweet and memorable isn't it? So is mine. My first here will be in correspondence to the first there. Yup, it's my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This ain't a song for the broken-hearted ( echo: ain't a BLOG)
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd ( I mean it!!)
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud (not very smart, i use mic)

[Chorus:]
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive (duh~~)
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said (WHO'S FRANKIE?)
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive (A-live??)
It's my life

This is for the ones who stood their ground (is okay, you don't need to stand while reading my blog)
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down (I'm sure they are a couple)
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain't even lucky ( i don't believe in lucks)
Got to make your own breaks

[Chorus:]
It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway (penang bridge?)
Like Frankie said (i recognise this Frankie!!-is the same guy i didn't know)
I did it my way (i will, even without Frankie saying it)
I just want to live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life

Better stand tall when they're calling you out (ohhh i'm qualified, cos i'm really tall)
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down

*special thanks to Bon Jovi for a perfect modification into JennyCKN's life*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my life, friends...cheers


3 comments:

cwj said...

prison break....=.="

Anonymous said...

you give bon jovi a bad name...
modified from the song
you give love a bad name.

jennyCKN said...

i didn't modify the song... just some own comments in bracket which strongly has nothing to do with you because it is my life...