Monday, November 17, 2008

unexpected.undeserving.dissapointed

I'm extremely satisfied with what i produced that day. Haze-l nut cheese cake. It was absolutely mouth watering and indeed taste marvelous, well, in fact, for me, it totally was. I've tried, plenty of times before i officially deliver it to my customer. Making it over and over. Blending the ingredients again and again. Bringing new samples in, in, in and out, out, out of the oven. And finally a free delivery to the customer with the most impressive result i came out, on the date she requested. You too fall for it, didn't you? I'm sure you think that after all the hardwork i showered on the cake, it should be appealing and appetizing.

SOory to dissapoint u, as it was a big shock to me also. Well, to be frank, As a result, what i gained was nothing but disappointment. The feedback was really bad and the customer gave completely lousy grades for that piece of hardwork. Perhaps what she had in mind was, "This cake of yours is a piece of cake. I can produce a much better one. So i don't think i should pay for that. "

Great. I fully agree. Customer is always right. I'll accept the feedback. the result. I guessed she is expecting a more luscious hazelnut cheese cake? That piece of work is just not up to her expected requirements? Perhaps she desire for a fresher and softer cheese? Or perhaps she was obsessed with the fats she gained and putting the whole blame on my cake without any compensation.

Somewhere, somehow, sometime, someone out there would appreciate this cake i made. I know there is because i am more than satisfied with the effort i poured and the result produced. Somethings i deserved will come in a short while.....i believe.

2 comments:

cwj said...

Food tasting is very subjective.Its very personal 1, some ppl like it, some ppl don't....so dun be sad. Sure got ppl appreciate ur hard work 1. Just havent meet the right customer only. :)

LiYing said...

hahaha...

since bila you supported Liverpool? how come i dunno want. it's been loooong since we perang on this topic. haha. how time flies.
meet with u soon..
damm 2 papers to go somemore..
haihs.

see ya!

have a nice hols!