Tuesday, May 12, 2009

chili padi

First of all.,..Happy Birthday my dearest CHENG~~!!!!
Secondly....faster faster come back.. is a pity that you are not around.
Pity for us as we are not able to divide everything by 3...

Look at how much we have ordered...we are just not used to not having you around...sobzz


as usual, claim from fund...
i just cant push this in anymore...helpppzz
I felt so empty on the left...sobzz

Many said that mac is for pretty younglady..i supposed is true??.?
ANy idea who took the bite of the apple?? lolx...LiNUx rULESzzzz~~!!!!
An apple a day, keeps my penguin go gay~~

5 comments:

hc said...

claim ur head..no funding from me..:P

well wat food is tat..? all i am thinking now is just local food...no western food. jelak man...keke...

miss me leh..should wait for me ma...ish..can't wait to go back malaysia. Miss u guys..~

Asus' the best!!!~~

jennyCKN said...

is chilies.. wait u come back...we go again...but ur treat...thnx in advance..!@

chenglit said...

Thanks....
But can v go some better place..
Chilies the food not that good n the service is damn lousy.

V go Mario's,..

Miagi said...

wow, kah nee u both guys eat so much things neh !! When u want to belanja me makan ?? Haha..

h33ycheng said...

Chilis? Mario? haha...not interested actually. HOw about Ali? hm...Char Koay Teow? Laksa ? Curry Fish head? AA la...bodoh...you guys should treat me instead.