Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pleasurable ending.,,measurable starting

i still remembered i had an ugly morning on the 24th april sitting for the ugly paper... i claim them as ugly as i think my face was really ugly as i was reading the questions n busy searching for the answers... open book leads to open hell. ok cut the ugly craps.. lucky thing i had a pleasurable ending with my pleasurable friends..

my first feast in yaki yaki restaurant.. but somehwo dissapointed me in my 2nd visit.. not so much sashimi, no cheesy mussels...scallop weren't as good.. you really shouldn't expect for a free lunch in this world. But i strongly recommend the tempura's, tho no pic available. well good things are alwis fast-consumed before any flashes.


Nevertheless, the coconut was really fresh n is in demand that they have to hide in behind the store...from the monkeys?? lolxFreshy oysters on camera~!!

Coconuts again... no monkeys...i believe:P


Oh guys....what are u guys waiting for??? :P

no awards for those who could guess where's my next headed station.
this is so good....~~!!! even the auntie behind envied...
OMG.... hubbies on the wall!! i want this poster~~!!!!


Third year sprinted out, fourth year is buckling its sneakers while internship is jogging on the track, stop watch keeps running... and soon i'l be so out of this mess~~!!

Pleasurable ending,.....
measurable starting... start measuring ur sense and wisdom at work~~ Praise God for the transfer.. unmeasurable LOVE from God kick me out from IT and walks into network.... looks like my days in AMD is warming.... !!

4 comments:

chenglit said...

You steal my GAP. =p

WenJian said...

lolx........

cwj said...

networking no good 1....later u will noe..its only the beginning...lolz

jennyCKN said...

stupid...who steal whose at first place>? dun say d la...geram.. hate u le din tell me...

networking is absolutely fun and challenging... is perfect platform for me to run n strike..lolx... watch me man...