Saturday, January 30, 2010

smarty pants =P


"Simply smart and sexy dudes nerds geeks freaks "

Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady did a brilliant job in producing this American sitcom. I'm extremely fascinated by Dr Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons). Really looking forward to meet him in person. I think he's the only person who can make me laugh every minute of my life!!!

Thanks for the wonderful companies from Sheldon wannabe and the existing Sheldon contributing to the happiness in my life, I have picked myself up, dust myself off, forget unnecessary things and move on...


Who's up for baskin tomorrow? i miss having ice cream.... by the beach...

Merdeka break 09'


I miss the k session with my beautiful girls

Merdeka break 09'


Girls, lets get DRESSed up this CNY and paint the town red!!!

CNY 09'



p/s: Sheldon wannabe, i want season 3!!!!






No comments: