Thursday, January 21, 2010

lame |||

i once never agreed on blogging, as i find it was a waste of precious time announcing your daily routine to the world. i even teased my friends who blogged, then , couple months later.. i created one. sweat, I'm so easily influenced. now what i regretted was, why i didnt start blogging earlier?
i reviewed back my friendster blog, i almost forgot that i have one. Reminisce of my past. It was quite a beautiful experience reading back my own blog. So i should write more for my own reference in the future. Just in case i might forget who I was in the past.

but i'm lazy.

this is me speaking for this brand new year!

2 comments:

h33ycheng said...

i am super glad tat u hear right from u saying u are easily influenced.. as u never admit tat instead saying others easily get influenced..
~a good start for a new year~!!!!^^

chenglit said...

Haha.... Everyone gets influenced by others. I guess that is normal. We "saling" influence. To be a better mougongding!