Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I need a long break...a break from the things that can never belong to me. All this while, it is me who belong to them. I'm forcing myself to smile over the mirror at the beginning of each day, and remain that grin for the rest of the day. Now i doubt if this is what i really long for....

I used to agree that life's a game. Life to me now, o well, is more than meaningless of course. But that doesn't mean that it is meaningful. I believe everyone defines their meaningful life differently in own unique ways. I totally have no idea how should i elaborate on my meaningful life,.. Do the things you love? Being with the person you love? Love and serve God with all your heart? If you really go through these amazing moments that you like each day, Still i think there is a need to be on track with the world or probably, continue the horrible daily routine in life after having some short meaningful life. (I always claim it short when time is spent meaningfully)

This is the fact that can never vanish. Busy chasing after the world and its materials are definitely part and parcel of life. This has been in the mindset of the kiasuness and the must-win ness. Come on people, you just can't win it all. Doing the things you love and at the same thime chasing after the world just don't come together to win it all. So, after hitting around the bush, life's still a game. You may win at the moment you throw the dice and will lose the moment the dice spinned. The solution is, don't snake and ladder your life, you baccarat your life.

I'm absolutely looking forward to going after the things i like and losing all my money to the interest in my life. I choose Where to start and where to stop, Where to pass and where to fail, Where to win, and where to lose, Who to love, and who to dissapoint because this is MY meaningful life, a mighty gift from God, 22 years ago.

I have a few short-term plans in mind, gals...just bring it on~~Money is an unlimited earning, so why limit the spending???

No comments: