Sunday, April 19, 2009

irresistible

Irresistible. by Tension.....Now i definitely understand why they formed the Tension band as they slit this song in their very first album.

This is exactly what im feeling right now...tension~~!!! when
you're simply irresistible.
I certainly hate window shopping... that is so pathetic~~!!! Can see, cannot buy?? what a life! SIghz guys, should have went for mall cop with you guys instead.

Perhaps i should practice walk in to outlets which are affordable? Eyes closed to gucci, burberry, prada, chanel, AX, guess, cK, ...might as well don't go pavillion. Stop in hang tuah station and switch alternately between Times Sq and Sg Wang.. awww... depression formation.


nono..this is not a confession of a shopaholic. I am far better than
Isla Fisher...do not compare us. I have great discipline.. probably cause my cc is not with me in UPM? ahaha.. But is something healthy i believe. I only buy what i afford, and then i'l eat bread for the rest of the month.. wanna transform all my food credits to fashion...~~~

life is getting more interesting each day!

3 comments:

cwj said...

you need a billionaire bf....lolz

jennyCKN said...

ahha...nonid wan. i can be a billionaire myself.. lolx

Unknown said...

then good to be your bf if u r a billionaire. then ur bf will transform all ur fashion credit to electronic widget credit.lolz. guy stuff