Sunday, November 29, 2009

demands are beneficial requests


I demand for many many beautiful things in my life. Demands that would satisfy my heart, soul and mind. Demands which are made to myself and the people around me - usually those people who are important to me, both directly and indirectly. Demands that can push me to achieve all my demands in life. Demands that made me way so demanding that anybody else could withstand.

Demander hardly make sacrifices. Usually, they expect sacrifices from others to achieve their demands. When these people failed to make such sacrifices, they tend to fail them in their hearts. Confused? Me too, probably cause i'm not demanding enough. =P

Pros & cons. When u have high demands, you have high requirements over things. As u reach it, you succeed with much joy and expect more demands in future, but when u fail to do so, is a big disappointment with heartbroken feelings. When u have no demands, you just tend to carry on your life smoothly with the perfect satisfaction - who tends to claim it as perfect.

Wouldn't smooth and satisfaction create a better picture than demands and disappointment? Less stress, less hurt, less torture, less agony.. better health.





















Well, i choose to travel by air.


I think I have a very high demand for a pilot boyfriend. Who's up for it? (for 2012 planning as well) - see, i dun demand out of nothing, that's annoyance. My demands are for future benefits, for all. =P



No comments: