Saturday, January 10, 2009

change for CHANGES

I want changes in me.

C-commitment. ( committed to Christ, studies, beloved family)
H- hardworking ( smartness will be a wastage if you contribute less effort in a work)
A- aggressive ( determined to achieve THAT thing in life)
N- never give up ( self-explanatory)
G- goals. ( start to have goals and missions in my life - totally no idea what i wanna be in future)
E- energetic ( in doing everything to complete my degree with flying colours)
S- shopping!!! ( i really need to come up with something that results in overflowing budget in shopping)

I really have got to change for CHANGES.

3 comments:

chenglit said...

Some of it doesnt mean CHANGE, u jus need to maintain instead. =p

U have ur goal in mind. U know wat u wanna do.

WenJian said...

Nee..

Tot u have your own goal and ur mission in your mind aldy ??


hehz

jennyCKN said...

ahah i need to change myself in order to maintain..lolx

own goal..lolx.. i don't strike own goals.. i strike on the opponent's goal..