Monday, January 5, 2009

S or L, you choose

Just finished chasing the taiwan drama 'hot shot' by show luo, jerry and my lengzai hubby, wu zun.. (yaya i know i'm outdated, that why i said i was CHASING). Cute storyline, quite humourous, creative hot shots but quite fake..suitable casts that fit their characters nicely. Just like how we should fit in our lives well with own personality and roles. I would love to share a sountrack entitled 'superman' in this drama that attracts me and motivates me deeply. Well done, 倪子岡..(whoeva he is) awesome rapper and the lyrics are way so....well that's for you to judge.




My red box kaki: learn up the lyrics well or i would be singing it to you, Loser :P
Cheng, i think u may need this...lolx:P

3 comments:

chenglit said...

=p.
u can hav my mic. i dont fancy Mandarin songs..
Justin Lo, go go go !

jennyCKN said...

u din even put an effort to listen to it..
i regretted.

chenglit said...

Ok, i make the effort to let it load....

loading @@@@@