Tuesday, January 27, 2009

hapy cny 09'

Happy CNY~~ better late than never?? lolx
i remembered eva since 4 years ago, i will never miss the opportunity to post up my cny pictures taken on the very first day with my family in the house. this time i will do exactly the same but in a different site.. just kinda bored with frenster already and facebook is too new for me. hehz. *oo...i love being outdated.* just wish to upload everything abt me here..

firstly...i was so satisfied with the new arrangements in my living room... my mum suggested, i insisted,younger sis persuaded, older sis obeyed, my dad reluctantly..but magically pops up the whole new living room.i really wish there is a new plasma tv too... hey gals, i will be the next..lolx. then things started to get kinda weird in the house.. well it all started with my older sis with the small fire cracker in the kitchen...then my dad was bombarded with loud fire crackers~!!! thank God that both my parents were well protected...fuh~ and today, thnx to my careless sister again, she made another cracker mess in the kitchen.. (anyway if u really wanna know wat the real fire cracker is, ask my dad) But it was really God's big blessings for the safety in the house regardless of any crackers or bombs..bring it on:P

when are you giving me angpau..eheh ? *cant wait*

i really have no idea how could ppl say that we look alike?? ^-^
my dad is so proud of this lady beside me..
that's because of the big effort she contributed in producing this 3 lovely gals in the pic :P
O Lord, grant us great health and blessings for 09' and the years ahead... smile smile chong29 family~~!!!

To my cousins: so now you know why we are always late for pai nian? :P

5 more days to go...n m goin back for more suffers...i realy wonder who can turn my asgmts and projeks into angpaus?? hell rich i will be by then... i really need to learn up some black magics. lolx

2 comments:

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

send my regards to ur cousin in gray dress.. he he he..

WenJian said...

uhmm...tat 1 is her cousin ?? DOnt think so .. haha